[Colorado-talk] The Blind History Lady

Peggy Chong chongpeggy10 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 19:58:30 UTC 2018

Hello:

As you know, Curtis and I moved to Colorado in September.  It was great to
meet all our new NFB of CO friends at the convention in late October.  I was
very happy to be able to present at the history meeting on Thursday evening
as The Blind History Lady.  I was also pleased to find out that a number of
you already knew of my writing efforts to honor our blind ancestors who have
made a difference.  And that some of you had read many of my articles.  Even
some of you were already on my email list.

I have been writing the history column "The Way We Were for Dialogue
magazine for more than five years now.  Each column I tell the story of a
blind ancestor, how they lived their lives and the legacy they gave to us.
My monthly emails are not as in depth but also tell a story of a blind
person who made a difference for our country.

For those of you who did not get to attend the history meeting at state
convention and would like to learn more about our blind ancestors, please
sign up for my monthly emails by sending me an email at
theblindhistorylady at gmail.com <mailto:theblindhistorylady at gmail.com> .

My books are published at www.smashwords.com <http://www.smashwords.com> .
Just search for Peggy Chong or The Blind History Lady.  Smashwords allows us
to choose the format we wish to read in, either, text, Word, PDF and a
variety of formats for E-reader devices.  Please check out my works at
www.smashwords.com <http://www.smashwords.com>

Peggy Chong

Aurora Chapter.