[Colorado-talk] The Blind History Lady

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 17:01:28 UTC 2018

Thank you Peggy for your contributions to the history panel at this
year's NFB of Colorado convention!

In case you mssed the panel or have yet to read The Blind History
Lady's work, she brings a fascinating perspective on individual lives
of blind beople  in the U.S. going back into the 1800s.  It personally
enjoy the look into the individual lives and the struggles and
triumphs of blind people and the social conditions of their times.
Sing up and read her books, too!
Dan