[Colorado-talk] need some help deciding on a braise note taker or a braise display

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Nov 24 00:03:18 UTC 2018

Hi Becky.
Sounds like you need a tech eval.  I use a braille sense, and my braille
edge, and my phone.  I like the braille sense, because I have to attend
lots of meeting for my job.  It is really much faster for me, I don't have
to mess with the phone and the braille display.  I found my tech eval very
helpful.  I guess I am old school and have to have other ways to act with
my tech.  It was a good thing the other day that I had a back up such as
my phone at work, when my U2 Menni crashed and I lost everything.  Yet, I
somehow got the flash disk back.  Later that day.  Curtis made some good
points.  I suggested a tech eval, because this way you can try out stuff.
Its something to think about.  With your future plans.  Just my two cents.

Sincerely,
Melissa R Green and Pj