[Colorado-talk] It's A Friday For Music And Feelin' Good On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 20:52:34 UTC 2018

hello david,
thanks as always for posting the show announcement to this list for
last night's show.. well, unfortunately I had to miss it as usual due
to personal issues in my life. I see that you are now only using the
zoom client for people to chat with you online also besides the
telephone way too which is cool!  I hope that there were many
listeners new and old who tuned in for the show and, that it was a
success! well, that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you
soon!

hugs,
amy