[Colorado-talk] NFBCO 2018 Convention Stream

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 16:14:21 UTC 2018

hey chip,
in the email message for this coveragefor people to tune and lsten in
you forgot to put the link foragenda so people can keep track of the
times and, know what is going on that of course that it will be done
in mountain time. do you want to post that or do you me to do so? if
not why not put the agenda that scott sent out as a attachment in the
message because you forgot it in your original message and, where
people can interact with you through email and twitter or fb?

just my 2 cents worth!

hugs,
amy