[Colorado-talk] PROJECT LITERACY SPEAKERS' BUREAU

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Thu Oct 25 16:36:29 UTC 2018

Hello, please forward to our colleagues who may not be on this list. In January we will be launching our Project Literacy Speakers' Bureau. We will be encouraging and assisting chapters to further outreach about all of our programs by presenting at schools, certain university classes, civic organizations, and the like. We will be assisting chapters with the project. If you would like to exchange some how-to's? You can RSVP for our Speakers' Bureau Breakfast. Limited seating, only 6 seats remain. RSVP by texting me at 303-929-2369.
Here is what the convention agenda says:
7:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
ANNOUNCING NFB OF COLORADO PROJECT LITERACY SPEAKERS' BUREAU!
Lone Tree

How would you like to practice your presentation skills, build your confidence, and bring a positive voice about blindness to service clubs, schools, and civic organizations.  Join us for an exclusive continental breakfast workshop. Only 15 seats available.

The cost for the workshop is only $10 and includes a continental breakfast. RSVP is a must.
Email kevan at wefitwellness.com <mailto:kevan at wefitwellness.com%20> or call 303-929-2369

At Your Service,
[Kevan's signature]
Kevan Worley