[Colorado-talk] Tuneing In To The NFB Of Colorado's State Convention Online

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 21:55:08 UTC 2018

hello david,
thanks for posting this to the list as, I did for the other nfbnet
lists that I'am on before I left on Thursday for the hotel. chip
posted it to the list which was awesome and, I then forwarded it onto
the list like the nfb of mi, the nabs-l, and of course thwe
perform-talk list too! I also posted all of the information onto my fb
page too!  yes, i'am here at convention and, will be here until sunday
morning and, then i'am going back home...  as for the times I couldn't
remember the times when I posted all of the information to the lists
so, thanks for the clarification on that and, also for the listening
ways as well too!

well, I guess that's all for now take care and, hopefully I will see
you art convention!

hugs,
amy sabo