[Colorado-talk] Transportation Resolution and Speakers' Bureau

Kevan Worley Kevan at wefitwellness.com
Wed Oct 31 19:33:54 UTC 2018

Greetings Colleagues,

Can you help get folks signed up for Colorado Talk if they are not currently on? Can you make this an agenda item for your upcoming chapter meetings and holiday parties.

Gary Van Dorn, JD Holcomb, and I are starting to look at the Transportation Resolution to develop strategy. We will be reaching out for external partners. First we will gather information and input. We will formalize a strategy. Get in touch with JD, Gary, or myself if you would like to be a part of this work.

Also, please send me a note about your upcoming chapter parties, meetings, or events. For one thing, I want to put them up on Newsline. But, for another thing, a few of us will be visiting other chapters as we move forward. I plan to attend Wild West Merchant Christmas Party on Saturday evening, December 8th.

If you attended our Speakers' Bureau workshop at convention please contact me. Let's see which chapter or division schedules our first speaking opportunity of 2019.

Thanks guys and gals!

At Your Service,
[Kevan's signature]
Kevan Worley