[Colorado-talk] Transportation Resolution and Speakers' Bureau

Michael Massey massey52 at q.com
Wed Oct 31 20:49:11 UTC 2018

Hey, Kevan!  What a great convention!  As requested, here is some
information concerning upcoming chapter activity.

At our regular chapter meeting on November 10 we will have election of
officers and tie up any loose ends concerning our Christmas party, a state
convention report from Sandy Schleich as well as other business.  Brent
Batron is planning to attend our meeting as our appointed chapter liaison.

On December 8 we plan to have our Christmas party at our regular meeting
location of Wesley United Methodist church starting at noon.  The church is
located at 85 Stanford Avenue.  Take care.

Michael Massdy, president Nfb Pueblo chapter