[Colorado-talk] Lawmaker Sponsors Bill To Allow Blind Coloradans To Vote Privately - CBS Denver

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 23:10:56 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone:

During the 5:00 p.m. news on Monday, April 1, CBS 4 in Denver ran a story
about our bill to make the mail ballot accessible to the blind and other
people with disabilities. You may recall that this bill, introduced by our
good friend, Senator Jessie Danielson, had a committee hearing over at the
Capitol. Our president, Scott LaBarre, was quoted extensively in this story.
Here is a link to the story. Some of you may be able to get the video to
play. I was not so fortunate<smile>. It is great, however, that the text of
the story can be read with a screen reader.

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/04/01/blind-mail-ballot-bill/

Cordially,

Curtis Chong