[Colorado-talk] Lisa Bonderson

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Wed Apr 10 16:50:52 UTC 2019

This former Colorado  member wishes to   add a birthday wish for an
outstanding and happy birthday to Lisa. I agreed, but in the past tense.
She did so much for me/and the thin Colorado students  board a decade
ago. That certainly birthday wishes are most in order.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Amateur call sign kd0iko.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.