[Colorado-talk] S.B. 19-202 Passes First House Committee

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Apr 18 23:09:57 UTC 2019

Hey everyone, our voting rights bill just passed the  State Veterans, and
Military Affairs Committee in the House on a 9 to 0 vote.  I want to thank
Dan Burke and Curtis Chong for doing a great job with their testimony and
doing so on a moment's notice.  We just found out this morning that the bill
would be up in this committee.  The bill now moves to the House
Appropriations Committee.  After that, it will go to the House floor.  We
are one step closer to securing our right to vote on an equal basis here in
Colorado.

Best,

Scott