[Colorado-talk] CCB on BBC

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 06:26:24 UTC 2019

hello dan,
thanks for sending out this link to this radio broadcast. I will have
to listen to this again since I had to miss the original episode. I
will also plan if you like me to forward this information onto the
performing arts division email list as well too if you think that's
okay or not? this is related to the performing arts and, also towards
blindness too!

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy