[Colorado-talk] Voting rights Bill

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 07:14:53 UTC 2019

hello dan,
thanks for sharing this awesome news with all of us! this is sooooo
awesome! i'am soooo glad that we were able to get this justice done
for all blind people in the state of Colorado in making this available
for us in now we can vote independtally for the upcoming election by
using our accesstive technology in the next election independtally!

thanks again for sharing this awesome news and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy