[Colorado-Talk] OT: Launch Into August With The Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 01:40:27 UTC 2019

Message Body
hello david,
first of all thanks as always for posting the show announcement for
tonight's show. well, i'am here on my computer right now and, I should
be tuned in but, i'am not! well, I might be... who knows! but, I am
doing other stuff so, i'am usually so bad in remembering this but,
it's always on my mind but, i'am sooo bad that I usually forget to
listen in!

well, I see that you took my advice and, decided to do the show
announcement early in the daywhich is good! you usually listen to my
advice and, take it like I usually do for you too:)
well, that's all for now my dear take care and, I hope to hear from
you soon before the summer ends!

hugs,
amy sabo