[Colorado-Talk] Mountains And Planes Chapter meeting tonight!

Jd Holcomb jdholcomb79 at icloud.com
Thu Aug 15 14:34:36 UTC 2019

Greetings everyone,
The Mountains And Planes Chapter will be having our annual August  meeting at 7 PM tonight. The dial-in information is listed below and when you call Lynn you support our chapter and help make your voice heard.. However, if you just want to listen that’s fine too.

Mountains and plains conference phone line  information
Dial in number
(641) 715-0866
Access code
405276#
iPhone slash One touch dial-in number
(641) 715-0866,405276#
Remember the call is at 7 PM this Thursday,  All are welcome and new members R celebrated. See you there.
Sincerely,
The mountains and plains chapter of the NFBCO