[Colorado-Talk] Tactile art club

Jenny Callahan jenny.callahan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 16:46:49 UTC 2019

Hello, our tactile art club is meeting this Tuesday from 6 PM to 8 PM at CCB in the art room. This month’s  project will be tactile painting using aluminum foil and glue on canvas or cardboard. Cardboard will be supplied. If you want to bring your own canvas you may. This is a creative time for creative people so, if you have a different project you are  working on and would like to bring that to our club you are welcome to do so.
Tactile art club is a diverse group of artists who are both blind and sided. Our members range from professional tactile artists to hobbyist. The basic definition of tactile art is that the primary means of the artist expression is for the view were too view the artwork primarily through touch. The art club meets the third Tuesday of each month at the center at 6 PM. Please email me directly if you would like to be included on the tactile art club email list.

Jenny Callahan Holcomb