[Colorado-Talk] What Do You Think?

Curtis Chong chong.curtis at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 23:35:38 UTC 2019

Greetings:

If high volume routes receive the greater attention and revenue, blind bus riders will be significantly disadvantaged. As active participants in the efforts to influence our future, it is encumbent on us, the organized blind, to have a long-term objective visa vi public transportation and then to push for that objective to be achieved.

This requires some informed collective thinking on our part. We had better start this as soon as we can.

Cordially,

Curtis Chong