[Colorado-Talk] What Do You Think?

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Aug 26 17:20:00 UTC 2019

I am not that familiar with RTD and all of the other transportation issues. It has not been an area of focus for me. It probably should be. But I simply do not have the subject matter expertise. If some wine would like to draft a good piece for the newsletter. That would be great. Maybe Gary, Dan and one of our advocates from out of front range would want to put something together. Thoughts? If someone will put some basic draft language together I can certainly string together an article. But I need someone to draft the facts, figures and our perspective and general direction for the work of the organize blind I can also research to see if I can find the resolution is we have passed at state conventions about transportation. I know that I helped write one for the Greeley people almost a decade ago. I’m sure Gary and Dan can give me some direction. But mostly I need someone else to do 90% of the work on putting together an article.