[Colorado-Talk] Reserve your room for the NFB of Colorado State Convention!

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Mon Aug 26 22:42:09 UTC 2019

Good Afternoon,

No time like the present to reserve your hotel room for State Convention!

Our 2019 convention will be held at the Fort Collins Hilton, nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains at 425 West Prospect Road, Fort Collins, Colorado 80526.

The NFBCO room rate is $109 a night for singles and doubles; $119 a night for triples and $129 a night for quads.  Reservations MUST be made by Wednesday, September 25.  You must get your reservations in by the deadline, because we will not be granted any extensions.  We urge you to make your reservation as soon as possible!!!  When our block expires, there will be absolutely no further rooms available to us.

To reserve your room by phone call:  970-482-2626 and mention that you are with the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado.

Click here to reserve your room online.<http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/groups/personalized/F/FNLCOHF-AFB-20191030/index.jhtml>

FYI:  Registration is up and running.  Click on the following link to register.
Register for state convention.<https://www.nfbco.org/nfbco-state-convention-review/registration-for-nfbco-convention>

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the 65th annual state convention!

Lisa Bonderson
NFB of Colorado