[Colorado-Talk] Reserve your room for the NFB of Colorado State Convention!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 22:59:13 UTC 2019

hello lisa,
thanks for posting the announcement for state convention in ft.
Collins in October. I need to do this sometime this week or next week
in making my hotel reservations. and, I will of course after I make my
reservations for convention I do plan to also preregister for the
meals and registration as well too online.

thanks for the reminder to us all and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy