[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO Needs Your Help

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 02:00:51 UTC 2019

hello kevan,
thanks for resending this out again to the list. I did download the
form since I forgot to do so when you first put this out on the list.
I plan to submit this form for a idea for a seminar for convention. I
will send it to Jessica sometime this weekend.

thanks for letting me know of this again and, I will talk to you soon!

sincerely,
amy sabo