[Colorado-Talk] roommate wanted

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 21:33:33 UTC 2019

hello all,
well, I know that the nfb of co state convention is coming up in
October and, i'am planning on going of course. my sister Rebecca
probably won't be going due to her personal obligations in her life
and, to cut down on the costs of convention I was wondering if someone
is looking for a roommate because i'am too!

i'am looking for a female of course who will be there for the entire
weekend from oct31-nov 3 and, of course is a non smoker too! it
doesn't matter if the person is a guide dog user because my sister is
one and, I have been use to this many times in my life! if you are
interested please email me off the list at amieelsabo at gmail.com or
call me at 303-588-7725. please do this before sept 25 th because
that's the cut off date for the reservations to be made with the hotel
so, please contact me if you are interested asap!

thanks,
amy sabo