[Colorado-Talk] NFBCO celebrates no more subminimum wages in Denver

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Wed Dec 4 19:38:48 UTC 2019

Greetings,

Please enjoy reading
<https://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2019/12/nfbco-celebrates-no-more-sub
minimum.html>  Curtis Chong's update on the latest chapter in our
generations-old fight to completely eliminate any subminimum wage payments
to people with disabilities.

Denver's own nationally recognized audio describer, Bonnie Barlow speaks to
students at upcoming CABS meeting on Friday evening, December 13. Get that
zoom app downloaded and participate in the call.

Please read article from Julie Deden about Colorado Gives Day. It will make
it smile. I hope it makes you give a little.

And, this just in! Get your holiday shopping done now at the big crafter
event. Colorado School for the Deaf and Blind to raise money for all CSDB
athletic programs. It's coming this Saturday at the school.

If you have opinions post them on our blog. I look forward to reading.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org