[Colorado-Talk] The Globe's Make A Wish Holiday Fund Raiser Is Back Again For 2019

David Dunphy theglobe.195 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 23:15:56 UTC 2019

Hi All!
Just wanted to advise all of you that 195 The Globe is doing our
holiday fund raiser for Make A Wish again, and it's already in
progress until December 21.
We've raised $200 for it already, and definitely want to give people
more chances to win prizes for donating, and we've got a giveaway
going on too!
To learn more and/or to donate, visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/campaigns/wish19

Round2 of our giveaway takes place tonight on The Djd Invasion, which
starts at 6 PM mountain time, with the giveaway qualifier at 7:30PM
mountain.

The songs will have you dancing; the music and lyrics will be light
and fun, and there will be holiday tracks thrown in too!
Plus you can request a musical gift from 5:30PM mountain til show's end at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy

Then tune in by asking your smart speaker to play 195 The Globe on
Tunein, visiting
http://www.195theglobe.com/listen
or grabbing the TuneIn app and searching for 195 The Globe.

You can interact/participate and play Round2 of our giveaway by either
Calling 408 638 0968
and entering in ID
4562366247
visiting
http://www.195theglobe.com/zoom
or to join directly,
https://zoom.us/j/4562366247

Come enjoy a night of fun and festive awesome ness on tonight's Djd Invasion!
See you there!