[Colorado-Talk] The Party is Not Yet Over!

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Dec 16 16:31:50 UTC 2019

Howdy and season's greetings,

As mentioned briefly in last week's Blind CO Blog newsletter, which I hope
you all read. The big Colorado Springs family Federation party is this
Saturday, the 21st, from noon until about 3. The festivities take place at
the Old Chicago on Academy and Austin Bluffs. Remember to bring your white
elephant, $10 or less. If you need a ride from Southwest part of city, I
will be heading that way.

And, don't forget we have the holiday basket raffle. Tickets are only $5.
Chairwoman Joanne tells me it is a $150 value. More details were in last
week's blog. Do not have to be present to win. There is a $50 Springs
Orleans card, candles, curative elderberry syrup. There is a slew of
Chick-fil-a coupons. And much more. I just sold 4 tickets to Scott LaBarre.
I don't know if he knows it. But I filled out 4 tickets with his name and I
will collect my $20 next time I see him. Let me know if you would like me to
buy tickets for you.

Chapter members who want to sell tickets get in touch with me or Joanne
immediately!

Thanks, y'all.

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369