[Colorado-Talk] Oops! One more thang. One more thang.

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Mon Dec 16 16:36:19 UTC 2019

Hey, I need your help. If you read last week’s Blind CO newsletter? You may have seen a brief item from President LaBarre and myself. We posed the question, “What does our NFB moto, tagline, you can live the life you want”, mean to you? Please go to the blog and post brief responses or send them offline directly to me for the next newsletter. Please? Please don’t write a book. That’s my job. 😊 I would be deeply appreciative if you would give me a sentence or 5. Live the Life you Want! What does that mean to you?

Manager, Project Literacy

303-929-2369

 <http://www.nfbco.org/> www.nfbco.org