[Colorado-talk] FW: Colorado Ballet Audio Described Performance!

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Thu Feb 28 02:58:42 UTC 2019

From: Bridget Heddens <bridget.heddens at coloradoballet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2019 10:58 AM
To: Bridget Heddens <bridget.heddens at coloradoballet.org>
Subject: Colorado Ballet Audio Described Performance!

Hello!
Colorado Ballet has an upcoming Audio Described performance! Get your tickets now for Tour de Force on March 9th at 2:00pm (call 303-837-8888 ext. 2 and use promo code AUDIO).  Tour de Force celebrates the spirit of unity, inclusion and diversity in Denver's dance scene as three companies unite to create contemporary works. The program opens with a new work The MOVE/ment choreographed by Cleo Parker Robinson to jazz and soul music, followed by Colorado Ballet performing Amy Seiwert's Traveling Alone, and close with a new work choreographed by Wonderbound Artistic Director Garrett Ammon to Beethoven's Creatures of Prometheus. With the added advantage of combining companies, these new works will feature a larger number of dancers on the stage with about 20 to 25 dancers.
Colorado Ballet's Tour de Force exemplifies the amazing ways in which dance crosses boundaries and holds the power to unite artists from different backgrounds and styles, thus creating a positive environment in which the performing arts can thrive.  With enough interest from the community, we will be holding a brief touch tour and discussion on the themes of this performance before entering the theater to hear it described by our talented audio describer, Bonnie Barlow!
You can purchase tickets by calling 303-837-8888 ext. 2 and use promo code AUDIO.  Patrons attending and utilizing audio description can receive 20% off their ticket price.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. We hope you can join us for this exciting weekend of dance!
Warmly,
Bridget Heddens
Part-time: in the office Monday - Wednesday
Education Accessibility Coordinator | Colorado Ballet
bridget.heddens at coloradoballet.org<mailto:bridget.heddens at coloradoballet.org>
Office: 303-339-1710  | 1075 Santa Fe Drive, Denver, CO 80204
[Image result for facebook icon]<https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoBalletEducation/>   Like<https://www.facebook.com/ColoradoBalletEducation/> for Education Updates!