[Colorado-Talk] Scott LaBarre on Eyes on Success

Ryan O. rryano218 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 18:29:24 UTC 2019

Hi guys. Over here in Nebraska at Radio Talking Book, we run a weekly show called Eyes on Success. It’s a program that deals with issues of interest to the blindness community. I was loading up the episode for this week and was pleasantly surprised to hear that their guest is none other than Scott LaBarre, discussing legal rights and issues for the blind. If you want to hear the show, it is very easy to download and play. It’s just an MP3 file. Find it at
www.eyesonsuccess.net

Hope all of you are well. Go Broncos!

RyanO

http://www.conservativeblindguy.com