[Colorado-Talk] our son Alex

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 08:10:15 UTC 2019

hello scott,
thanks for posting this to the list. I didn't know that alex was
having major problems with his back which had to due to surgery! his
name is so dear to my heart since his name is the same name as my
nepjhew! you will all be in my thoughts and prayers and, I hope that
you all will be able to attend convention!

alex is a fighter because of his father's strength and, if there's
anything I can do for you all please let me know!  take care and, I
will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy