[Colorado-Talk] You Didn't Think We Would Leave the Dogs Out? Did You?

kevan at nfbco.org kevan at nfbco.org
Fri Jun 28 18:06:37 UTC 2019

Hello,

It is going to be hot tomorrow for the big race and community festival. We
will have the water for dogs and humans.

"Money can buy you a fine dog. But only love can make him wag his tail." By
Kinky Friedman.

Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users invites you to their expo exhibit
and they are sponsoring the Puppy Chill Zone. Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation
trainer and Seeing Eye puppy raisers will be there to assist and inform.

"Before you get a dog you can't quite imagine what living with one might be
like. Afterward, you can't imagine living any other way." by Caroline Knapp.
Get your free Pet Cemetery water bowl. Get treats and ask questions. We are
honored to have our own wonderful trainer from Canes and Canines, Ellie
Carlson. So join us. Of course you can still register, www.6dotdashco.com
<http://www.6dotdashco.com> . "Be the person your dog thinks you are." By C
J Frick.

Manager, NFBCO Project Literacy