[Colorado-Talk] Keeping our four-legged guides protected tomorrow

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 20:02:16 UTC 2019

Greetings All,
While we are all making plans for participating in The Six Dot Dash let us be mindful of the guide dogs assisting us.
It will be close to 90° at the start of the race. Bring dog boots if you have them. If not consider whether or not you might leave your guide at home, or leave it in the capable hands of several puppy raisers and dog instructors who will keep the dogs  comfortable while you run your race.

 There will be plenty of guides and canes available if you choose to let your dog chill during the race. The chill zone will be located in the side yard of the center near the bounce house and other children’s activities.
These are only suggestions but ones that the Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users officers hope you take very seriously. We all want to have an amazing day including the four-legged friends who make all of our days awesome.

Warmest regards, Sent from Maryann Migliorelli's iPhone