[Colorado-Talk] 6 Dot Dash

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sat Jun 29 22:44:56 UTC 2019

I extend my heartfelt CONGRATULATIONS to the organizers, sponsors, participants, vendors, volunteers and onlookers of today’s wildly successful 6 Dot Dash!!!  Everyone outdone themselves!!  Jessica Beecham, Maureen Nietfeld, Cody Bair and so many other unnamed people went beyond themselves in so many ways.  The 6 Dot dash is a demonstration of how we the blind Live the Lives we Want to Live!!  I hope the membership and Board of Directors votes to continue this fantastic event!!

Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer, Mile High NFBCO
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division
President, NFB Public Employees Division