[Colorado-talk] Whats App

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 00:24:06 UTC 2019

hello renae,
this sounds like a awesome idea... is this through a ap on a smart
phone or through social media like facebook perhaps? if it's not
through facebook and, it's a aap for a smart phone then unfortunately,
I don't have a smart phone. I do hhave a accessible cell phone
anyway... sorry, I wish that it was a group through fb.. oh well!

thanks,
amy sabo