[Colorado-talk] Whats App

Ali aliherky at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 14:36:23 UTC 2019

You can use a computer.

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Amy Sabo via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org
To: NFB of Colorado Discussion List <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org
Date sent: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 18:24:06 -0600
Subject: Re: [Colorado-talk] Whats App

hello renae,
this sounds like a awesome idea... is this through a ap on a
smart
phone or through social media like facebook perhaps? if it's not
through facebook and, it's a aap for a smart phone then
unfortunately,
I don't have a smart phone. I do hhave a accessible cell phone
anyway... sorry, I wish that it was a group through fb.. oh well!

thanks,
amy sabo

On 3/6/19, ReNae Anderson via Colorado-Talk