[Colorado-talk] Colorado Blind Parents planning meeting

Nate Trela ntrela at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 21:28:18 UTC 2019

The Blind Parents Division of the NFB of Colorado will hold our next
meeting at 12:15 PM MTT this Saturday at the Colorado Center for the
Blind, 2233 W. Shepperd Ave., Littleton. The slight delay is to give
attendees of the Denver Chapter meeting a chance to grab some lunch
before settling in.

We'll talk about some priorities we set at the state convention last
year as well as start planning for a parents seminar in late summer or
early fall. Please bring ideas of what you think would make great
programming for the seminar.

As always, we'll have a dial-in option for those who can't join us in person.

   Dial-in info:

   Conference line: 515-603-3194

     Access Code:  364151 Pound

  Cheers,