[Colorado-talk] What Do You Have For Us?

Rob trebor681 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 01:21:10 UTC 2019

I would like to add the TechEXPO19 at District 51 July 22nd 8 to 5 pm.
Parents of blind children in grand junction next meets April 9th at 6:30
pm. We are considering a virtual meeting. If you are interested in Parents
of Blind Children Contact Rob Harris 970-208-3100 or trebor681 at gmail.com Robert
spelled backwards 6 8 1 @gmail.com : )

CSDB Town Hall Program Review

BELL camp sign up process. Start pointing all of us and our team to the
sign up for Colorado.
https://nfb.org/programs-services/nfb-bell-academy/colorado

I would recommend a highlight of Board Members, a short bio. Everyone
getting to know everyone, who's who.

Thanks,
Rob

On Thu, Mar 14, 2019 at 2:54 PM Kevan Worley via Colorado-Talk <
colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Hello there,
>

> If you have an item for inclusion in the next Blind Coloradoan, I need to
> have it by Friday, March 22. Thank you.
>

> At Your Service,
>

> Kevan Worley
>
> Manager, Project Literacy