[Colorado-talk] What Do You Have For Us?

Dianna Alley dianna24 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 14 21:43:39 UTC 2019

I do not live there at the moment, but it is a letter from the Colorado NFB.
By the way do you all know of any apartments that a low income that have
openings in Denver?  If not do you all know of any that are under the
affordable housing tax credit?  Or do you all know anyone that would let me
and my child stay with them in Denver?  I am trying to move from my building
and that is turning into a choir.  I am willing to go back to Colorado in
the right situation.  Being this is on a list anyone can feel free to chime
in.  I can move as soon as April because I am to the point I don't really
care, but my lease is actually up in June, but I can move without
repercussions.  I won't be bringing much anyway.  I would be pretty much
starting over, but we don't have much anyway so not too big of a deal.  I am
homeschooling at the moment so Z is not missing any school cause she can
learn about where ever we move as well as do her work online that we do.