[Colorado-talk] Denver Chapter Apil Meeting

Dan Burke burke.dall at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 23:56:56 UTC 2019

Greetings all -

Thanks to the Denver Board for  filling in for me in my absence on
Saturday, especially 1st VP Vicki Sayler for running the meeting.

At the chapter meeting it was voted that we would move our April
meeting from the 20th to the 27th.  That way we won't be holding a
meeting over the Easter weekend.  So don't worry, you won't have a
conflict with your Easter Egg Hunt!

Hope you all had an awesome St. Patrick's Day!

Dan

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"