[Colorado-talk] This is going to be so fun! So fun!

Kevan Worley kevan at nfbco.org
Tue Mar 19 01:28:11 UTC 2019

At Your Service,
Kevan Worley greetings friends and colleagues, please forgive email errors. I am dictating on the run. Tomorrow night, the big Colorado springs Blind city meet up from five until seven at springs Orleans 123 E. pikes Peak Avenue. Not a meeting. No agenda. Just hanging out sharing ideas. Sharing the spirit of the national Federation of the blind. For those of you across the state. If you know any blind folks who are in the Colorado Springs area. Be sure to invite them please tell them that the gumbo, burgers and shrimp and grits at Springs Orleans is awesome! There’s a cash bar. For those who do not choose adult beverages feel free to have some other drink. It is, as they used to say, Dutch treat. That is to say you picking up you own check. Questions? Contact myself or chapter vice president Brian Smith. He has all the answers. He always does. We are expecting at least one special guest. Stop in and pull up a chair anytime between five and seven tomorrow evening. We will be in the back of the restaurant. Don’t go all the way back to the silver room. But it is in the back of the main restaurant room.