[Colorado-talk] Urgent Address Update for CSDB Town Hall TONIGHT

Rob trebor681 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 19:55:00 UTC 2019

Hello,
I sent a flyer out to everyone about the speaking opportunity for financial
appropriations for Colorado School for Deaf and Blind. Their flyer shows
the location is at GJHS but it is actually at Basil T. Knight at 596 N
Westgate Dr, Grand Junction, CO 81505.

I know little about it but basically, if we give feedback of services
needed there could be more money appropriated to CSDB to do outreach to GJ
and other rural districts who need help.

Please sent this out to as many people as you know so we can get a good
turn out. I am sad it has the wrong address to where it is actually being
held. I am glad I checked at least.

Rob
--
Rob Harris