[Colorado-talk] Looking for a roommate for Nfb 2019.

maurice mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Sat Mar 30 02:05:37 UTC 2019

Hello, the subject pretty much says that all. I am looking for a
roommate for national convention? If anyone in Colorado is interested,
please do the following, send me an email my email address is
maurice at mauricemines.com. In the subject line, please put Nfb convention
2019 in the subject line, this will help me find your email Faster.

The reason why I’m looking for a roommate using email is because I’m
deaf blind, I also interview perspective convention roommates just to
make sure that things will go okay during the convention week.

In closing, please don’t let my signature scare you. During football
season as some already know, I am definitely a bronco fan. Here’s hoping
they get a really good quarterback, and the offense of line makes Lisa
Bonner sent really happy?

Sincerely Maurice Mines.
Amateur callsign kd0iko.
VP national Federation of the blind of California Bakersfield chapter.