[Colorado-talk] itunes and adobe flash player keystrokes

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 23:04:12 UTC 2019

hello all,
I hope that you all are doing well today. well, I want to use iTunes
on my laptop and, also use it with some gift cards that I have
received in the past. well, I have tried setting up a account through
iTunes with using jfw 2019 with windows 10 and, I haven't any success!
so, are there any keystrokes in using jfw 2019 with iTunes in setting
up a account?  also, I have the latest version of flash player which I
had to downloaded through adobe to watch videos of shows on my
computer and, I was wondering if there any keystrokes for using flash
player through jfw 2019 as well too or not?

any help would be greatly appreciated!

thanks,
amy sabo