[Colorado-talk] The Guest DJ Of The Month Event, Cinco De Mayo And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun May 5 19:52:15 UTC 2019

hello david,
I was wondering if you were ever going to post anymore show
announcements here on the list! and, especially since Colorado is the
state for this occasion. i'am sooo glad that I got out of Denver for
it! as a matter of fact i'am on your time zone for a change and, I
will try my best to tune in through my computer because i'am here in
Michigan visiting with friends and family. I am sooo glad that you
redid the request page. I kinda of knew something was up because I
tried it yesterday and, I noticed it was down. I like the new
concept... as for the guest d.j. of the month I love that concept
which is cool!

well, I believe that's all for now like I said thanks as always for
posting the show announcement for tonight's show and, I will try my
best if i'am not busy hanging out with my girlfriend and her kids I
will tune in! I have a couple of requests and maybe you will find
them!

hugs,
amy