[Colorado-talk] Support Blind Students at Chili’s May 9!

Vicki Sayler victoria-sayler at att.net
Mon May 6 23:23:14 UTC 2019

Well that stinks! That’s going to make it a little harder to get to for some people.

 Warmest regards ,Vicki
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, May 6, 2019, 4:33 PM, Dan Burke via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Nope. I have shared the most up-to-dfate info.  The Southwest Plaza
info was incorrect. Sorry for any confusion!
Dan

On 5/6/19, Vicki Sayler via Colorado-Talk <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> I thought it was the chili is it Southwest Plaza?
>

>  Warmest regards ,Vicki
> Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
>

> On Monday, May 6, 2019, 4:17 PM, Dan Burke via Colorado-Talk
> <colorado-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> The National Association of  Blind Students is holding a fund-raiser
> Thursday, May 9 at Chili’s.  All you need to do is enjoy a meal at
> Chili’s, 3860 River Point Parkway, Sheridan, 80110, mention the
> National Association of Blind Students (NABS, and the restaurant will
> contribute 15 percent of your meal’s cost to NABS!
>
> Could it be any easier to support blind students than that?
>
> Come out and join students and staff from the Colorado Center for the
> Blind and support the work of blind students across the state and
> country!
>
> "NABS, also known as the “Student Division” of the National Federation
> of the Blind, promotes equality for blind students by serving as a
> source of information, forum for networking and vehicle for collective
> action. Our work on the local, state, and national levels is firmly
> rooted in the conviction that blindness need not prevent one from
> excelling in a chosen field of study or living a full and productive
> life. Above all else, we are dedicated to encouraging blind students
> to strive to achieve their maximum potential and realize their
> dreams.">
>

> --
> Dan Burke
> President, NFB of Denver
>
> "Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"
> My Cell:  406.546.8546
> Twitter:  @DallDonal

President, NFB of Denver

"Blindness is not what holds you back.  You can live the life you want!"
My Cell:  406.546.8546
Twitter:  @DallDonal

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Colorado-Talk:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/colorado-talk_nfbnet.org/victoria-sayler%40att.net