[Colorado-talk] COAGDU conference call this Sunday, 5-26-19

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat May 25 02:18:08 UTC 2019

Agenda
All about six dot dash
update on things gathered from the schools.
More discussion of the doggie play aria.
Solidfying how many people wiblind be at the Six dot dash.
Picking a person to help me gather information on the CCB dog finod program.
Will share a few things from the Guide dog resourse list.
Next meeting.

Sincerely,
Blessings
Melissa R.  Green and Pj