[Colorado-talk] final request

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon May 27 20:33:54 UTC 2019

hello anna,
thanks for your suggestion. I am not on the nabs list anymore due to
personal reasons but, I do indeed appreciate your advice. I have tried
that list in thepast and, it didn't workout in the past. someone from
the performing arts division list who is the vp of it did this for me
and, no one who was looking for a roommate I knew of personally and, I
didn't feel comfortable with that!

I do appreciate this and, as a matter of fact something came my way
yesterday and, it worked out awesome for me in finding someone to room
with.

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy