[Colorado-Talk] RTD Wants to “Reimagine” Its Services, but First It Has to Staff Them

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sat Oct 12 23:37:35 UTC 2019

RTD is experiencing operator shortages.  How I wish we blind people could operate the buses and LightRail vehicles.  Westward has an interesting article RTD Wants to “Reimagine” Its Services, but First It Has to Staff Them<https://www.westword.com/news/rtd-wants-to-reimagine-services-amid-staffing-shortage-11508043>.  Do any of you have friends who could be bus or LightRail operators?

Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer, Mile High NFBCO
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division
President, NFB Public Employees Division