[Colorado-Talk] Denver leaders really don’t want people in all these new buildings to drive (or park)

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Sat Oct 12 23:42:40 UTC 2019

Denver leaders really don’t want people in all these new buildings to drive (or park)<https://denverite.com/2019/10/09/denver-parking-traffic-new-buildings/>.  This is already occurring in Denver.  I live in the Governor’s Park neighborhood.  My building has a parking place for each Unit.  Of course, my building was constructed in 1969.  There are new buildings in the area in which a half a parking place is available for each unit.  The linked article is no surprise.

Gary Van Dorn
Treasurer, Mile High NFBCO
Chair, Mile High NFBCO Transportation Committee
Board Member, NFBCO
Treasurer, NFBCO Sports & Recreation Division
President, NFB Public Employees Division