[Colorado-Talk] October 15 tactile art club

Jenny Callahan jenny.callahan at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 02:19:30 UTC 2019

hello, the tactile art club will be meeting this Tuesday at 5:00 in the art room at CCB. we are starting earlier this month as some people have requested an earlier start. If you can’t make it until 6:00 which has been the normal start time that is fine.  This month we will be focusing on a group sculpture project to be exhibited at the AcC  shared vision art show, which opens November 7 and is open to the public until November 26.   If you are scheduling a ride, please schedule your pick up window between seven and 7:30.
The tactile art club started in 2017.   Our members and participants range from hobbyist to professional artist. Our club is open to anyone with an interest in tactile art. Tactile arts is arts in which the artist primary intent is for the observer to view the artwork by touch.